There’s never been a more relevant time to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills to manage and support Mental Health. Your mental health matters, and you can up-skill to support yourself, and help those around you. Use your deepened knowledge, skills and confidence to help your family, social and work communities.
Whether you’re an individual looking to develop your skill set, or an company representative looking for an experienced trainer and facilitator with multi-sector experience, I can help.
As a resolute Mental Health Champion, pre-Covid I regularly spoke at conferences and community forums where I discussed social taboos, prejudice, discrimination, and other hot and evolving topics. I am looking forward to continuing this when this is possible once again. In the meantime, below is a link to a July 2021 webinar I participated in, discussing managing stress and pressure at work, with MedComms.
Internationally recognised courses
I’m an experienced facilitator and instructor, and licensed via MHFA England to offer the following Adult Mental Health training programmes to participants aged 16+:
- Half-Day Adult Mental Health Awareness, available Worldwide.
- Adult Mental Health First Aid: 2 days OR 4 Half Days. This is flexible learning which combines individual learning activities with online sessions. Available for residents within England only.
For course information, please scroll to view.
it’s easy TO BOOK:
- Browse the course info using the link above.
- Choose your dates and follow the steps to register your interest.
- I will contact you to discuss any questions, requirements, and to invoice you or your organisation.
- I will then enrol you fully, and give you the joining instructions.
If you’re not sure which course is right for you, or have any other questions, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 07912 946 574.
ADULT MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID (ONLINE)
MHFA England’s own RRP is £300, and I’ve frozen my 2020 rates throughout 2021 at £250 per place, to make it as accessible as possible during these difficult times. This represents excellent value as it includes:
- Comprehensive MHFA England learning materials for reference during and beyond the programme (worth £25).
- Access to the MHFA online learning hub which is full of rich resources and where you complete your individual learning activities.
- 12 hours’ of online group learning to embed your learning and build skill and confidence.
- The option of confidential FREE mentoring to individualise your experience: a unique added extra that most instructors do not provide.
Here’s what is covered:
- In-depth, robust knowledge and understanding of mental health, including self-care.
- Develop the skills and confidence to provide effective support someone in distress and help prevent a crisis.
Adult Mental Health Aware (Online)
MHFA England’s own RRP is £150, and I’ve frozen my 2020 throughout 2021 at £115 per place, to make it as accessible as possible during these difficult times. This represents excellent value as it includes:
- Concise MHFA England learning materials and self care toolkit for reference during and beyond the programme (worth £15).
- Half a day – just 4 hours’ of online group learning to develop your knowledge, understanding, skills and confidence.
Here’s what is covered:
- An introduction to mental health and what affects it.
- Exploring stigma and discrimination.
- Developing skills to have mental health conversations.
- How to look after your own mental health.