There’s never been a more relevant time to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills to manage and support Mental Health. Your mental health matters, and you can up-skill to support yourself, and help those around you. Use your deepened knowledge, skills and confidence to help your family, social and work communities.
Whether you’re an individual looking to develop your skill set, or an company representative looking for an experienced trainer and facilitator with multi-sector experience, I can help.
As a resolute Mental Health Champion, pre-Covid I regularly spoke at conferences and community forums where I discussed social taboos, prejudice, discrimination, and other hot and evolving topics. I am looking forward to continuing this when this is possible once again. In the meantime, below is a link to a July 2021 webinar I participated in, discussing managing stress and pressure at work, with MedComms.
Internationally recognised courses
I’m an experienced facilitator and instructor, and licensed via MHFA England to offer the following Adult Mental Health training programmes to participants aged 16+:
- Half-Day Adult Mental Health Awareness, available Worldwide.
- Adult Mental Health First Aid: 2 days OR 4 Half Days. This is flexible learning which combines individual learning activities with online sessions. Available for residents within England only.
For course information, please scroll to view.
it’s easy TO BOOK:
- Browse the course info (below), choose your start date via the calendar or course hyperlink, and select the number of places.
- Either contact me to arrange an invoice, or, follow the secure link for payment via Paypal.
- You can pay by debit or credit card by ignoring the Paypal logo, and clicking underneath to follow the next steps.
- I will contact you within 24-48 hours’ with your registration details and joining instructions.
- If we haven’t already done so, I will arrange a 121 with you share more, and answer any questions.
- If you’re not sure which course is right for you, or have any other questions, please email me email@example.com or text/call 07912 946 574.
Upcoming Mental Health Training Courses:
- Mental Health Awareness Course (4 hours only: Fri 1st Oct - morning) - 01/10/2021
- Mental Health First Aid Course (2 full days: 4th-5th Oct) - 04/10/2021 - 05/10/2021
- Mental Health Awareness Course (4 hours only: Weds 13th Oct - morning) - 13/10/2021
- Mental Health First Aid Course (2 full days: 18th-19th Oct) - 18/10/2021 - 19/10/2021
- Mental Health First Aid Course (2 full days: 1st-2nd Nov) - 01/11/2021 - 02/11/2021
- Mental Health Awareness Course (4 hours only: Thurs 11th Nov - morning) - 11/11/2021
- Mental Health First Aid Course (2 full days: 15th - 16th Nov) - 15/11/2021 - 16/11/2021
- Mental Health Awareness Course (4 hours only: Tues 30th Nov - morning) - 30/11/2021
- Mental Health First Aid Course (2 full days: 6th - 7th Dec) - 06/12/2021 - 07/12/2021
- Mental Health Awareness Course (4 hours only: Mon 13th Dec - morning) - 13/12/2021
ADULT MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID (ONLINE)
MHFA England’s own RRP is £300, and I’ve frozen my 2020 rates throughout 2021 at £250 per place, to make it as accessible as possible during these difficult times. This represents excellent value as it includes:
- Comprehensive MHFA England learning materials for reference during and beyond the programme (worth £25).
- Access to the MHFA online learning hub which is full of rich resources and where you complete your individual learning activities.
- 12 hours’ of online group learning to embed your learning and build skill and confidence.
- The option of confidential FREE mentoring to individualise your experience: a unique added extra that most instructors do not provide.
Here’s what is covered:
- In-depth, robust knowledge and understanding of mental health, including self-care.
- Develop the skills and confidence to provide effective support someone in distress and help prevent a crisis.
Adult Mental Health Aware (Online)
MHFA England’s own RRP is £150, and I’ve frozen my 2020 throughout 2021 at £115 per place, to make it as accessible as possible during these difficult times. This represents excellent value as it includes:
- Concise MHFA England learning materials and self care toolkit for reference during and beyond the programme (worth £15).
- Half a day – just 4 hours’ of online group learning to develop your knowledge, understanding, skills and confidence.
Here’s what is covered:
- An introduction to mental health and what affects it.
- Exploring stigma and discrimination.
- Developing skills to have mental health conversations.
- How to look after your own mental health.