I’m Kathy Chillistone and my home is the Isle of Wight. After a long stint in commerce with long hours and sporadic commutes, I made a healthy change to improve my work/life integration.
I’m a qualified and insured Independent HR Consultant. I help small businesses and SMEs across England, covering the full HR arena, albeit my passion is engagement, and driving social change in mental health. With experience across many sectors I’m able to respond to my Client’s environment with ease.
Scroll down to find out how I can impact your business, and please email or call to explore how I can help you.
Mobile: 07912 946 574
- 23 years in Generalist HR roles, multi-sector.
- Specialising in Organisational Development, engagement and well being.
- Licensed MHFA England Online Trainer.
- Offering additional HR Services to alongside your engagement and wellbeing strategies.
- Plain English, adaptable, pragmatic and values-led.
- Chartered MCIPD Qualified
- Mental Health First Aid England Instructor
- NLP Practitioner
- TCM Mediation Skills
- Advanced Facilitation
- Certificate in Personal Coaching
- Continue & Begin Fast Coaching
HR is not corrective measures or knowing employment laws or the employee handbook by heart. HR is not organising staff BBQ’s and writing thank you cards. HR is not paperwork or payroll.
HR strengthens the impact every decision has on people. Coaching and empowering leaders to put people at the centre.
Providing the best tools and programs, to engage employees from hire, to retirement. HR facilitates development opportunities, so people become the BEST version of themselves. HR help companies create an environment in which employees can thrive and be safe, physically and mentally.
HR puts engagement as a priority and leads on culture. HR is a trusted Business Partner and fuels the best commercial results.